MMG Capital Ventures is Mars Media Group’s early stage corporate VC. Being founders ourselves, our mission is to partner with great entrepreneurs, drive growth and boost synergies – from an early stage to industry leaders.
As part of the Mars Media Group, founded in 2005, we bring many years of knowledge, connections and long-term expertise in the Ad-tech industry and beyond.
Our company sees innovation, technology and entrepreneurship as a way to disrupt existing ways of business.
Our team is actively involved in each of our portfolio companies. We seek to guide and support our partners to formulate their strategies towards their exciting journey to success. MMG Capital Ventures is focused on fast-growing, early and growth stage companies, with potential for industry leadership, sound business model and short time to market.
As a corporate venture capital with a diverse global network, we bring to the table agility, swift decision making and unsurpassed added value.
We earn the trust of founders who choose to work with us based on our deep market understanding, technical insights, scale and experience as a strategic investor.
By being your partner, we’ll give you access to all our resources that you need to turn your motivation into forward motion.
We also try to find the right balance between actively supporting you and giving you the space to effectively run your own business. We’re there whenever you need us.
Working with us will open the door to a wealth of opportunities, deep operating experience and relationships.
THE IDEAL COMPANY
+ Online activity, with technological advantage
+ Operations in global markets
+ Seasoned management team
+ Fast time to market
THE IDEAL COMPANY
Online activity, with technological advantage
Operations in global markets
Seasoned management team
Fast time to market
WE FOCUS ON
AI & Big Data
Managing Director & Founder
- Serial entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience in online technology and marketing ventures.
- Bootstrapped Mars Media Group, in 2005 to provide comprehensive online Marketing solutions.
- A passionate investor in disruptive online marketing technologies.
- Founder of goni.org.il, a non-profit platform ,which connects between organizations and people in need to create a crowd-giving environment.
- A pilot, skipper and adventurer in spare time.
- Over 15 years of finance and business development expertise within, start-ups and international corporates.
- Extensive Clean-tech investments experience.
- Held CFO positions at M+W Group Israel and IC Green Energy.
- Former VP business development of OPC Rotem (IC Power).
- Ex-KPMG Corporate Finance, senior manager.
- MBA in Finance & Strategy from Tel Aviv University, Certified Public Accountant (ISR).
Advisor – Online Monetization
- Decades of Internet & Web Business technology experience both as an entrepreneur and seasoned Strategic Business Development executive.
- Managed Business Development & Raising Capital for Start-Up Companies.
- Managed raising of Finance in the Venture Capital arena in the United States & Far East.
- Managed New Investment Strategy, Strategic Relationships with Nationwide ISP’s, Entertainment Conglomerates, Television Networks, Digital Ad Agencies, etc.
Advisor – Finance & Capital Markets
- Over 15 years business development expertise working for a large international banks.
- A UK qualified Financial Adviser, Chartered member of the Institute for Securities and Investment.
- Held NED positions on Private Equity, Listed and State owned companies in the United Kingdom with parent companies across multiple international locations.
- Founder of Merriwey Limited, an international consultancy business assisting International corporates with access to the UK market.
- An Angel investor in disruptive Fintech technologies.
Advisor – Content Distribution
- Serial entrepreneur with 17 years of experience in the online business.
- Established 6 successful startups in the digital entertainment industry.
- Deep understanding of the online content creation & distribution channels in Europe.
Dr Jonathan Schler
Advisor – AI & ML
- A scientist, researcher and entrepreneur in the field of text analytics, machine learning and data science.
- Led large-scale industrial projects in many sectors such as: AdTech, e-commerce, Fintech and marketing.
- Served in senior management positions in several companies such as: Buzzmetrics (acquired by Nielsen), Peer39 (acquired by Sizmek), ClearForest (acquired by Thomson Reuters), Datacruhsers, and more.
- Has dozens of articles and publications in leading conferences and journals around the world, as well as being inventor of many patents in his fields.
NEWS & UPDATE
July 31, 2019
Masschallenge announces winners of 2019 startup competition
The winning companies will go on to participate in the MassChallenge Israel US Roadshow, a curated business trip in Boston and New York, due to take place September 9 – 13.
Dec 2, 2018
Israel-Based Real Estate Startup Raises $4 Million
Israel-based real estate startup Home Hero, formerly known as RealX and incorporated as Streetwisdom Ltd., has raised $4 million, the company announced Sunday. The current round brings the company’s total funding to $5.5 million according to Pitchbook data.
Nov 16, 2018
Protected Media earns MRC’s demanding Accreditation for SIVT Detection and Filtration as well as Viewability Measurement
Protected Media’s accreditation by the MRC provides an opportunity for leading brands and advertisers to work with technology that was designed from its inception, to catch fraud at the earliest stage.
Mar 12, 2017
סטארטאפ ישראלי חדש מציע ”חנות אפליקציות” למדענים ולחוקרים
הסטארטאפ LabWorm מאפשר למדענים, חוקרים וסטודנטים לבחור את כלי המחקר הטובים ביותר עבורם, לדרג אותם ולקבל תמיכה אונליין, ישירות מהאתר.