MMG Capital Ventures is Mars Media Group’s early stage corporate VC. Being founders ourselves, our mission is to partner with great entrepreneurs, drive growth and boost synergies – from an early stage to industry leaders.
As part of the Mars Media Group, founded in 2005, we bring many years of knowledge, connections and long-term expertise in the Ad-tech industry and beyond.
Our company sees innovation, technology and entrepreneurship as a way to disrupt existing ways of business.
Our team is actively involved in each of our portfolio companies. We seek to guide and support our partners to formulate their strategies towards their exciting journey to success. MMG Capital Ventures is focused on fast-growing, early and growth stage companies, with potential for industry leadership, sound business model and short time to market.
As a corporate venture capital with a diverse global network, we bring to the table agility, swift decision making and unsurpassed added value.
We earn the trust of founders who choose to work with us based on our deep market understanding, technical insights, scale and experience as a strategic investor.
By being your partner, we’ll give you access to all our resources that you need to turn your motivation into forward motion.
We also try to find the right balance between actively supporting you and giving you the space to effectively run your own business. We’re there whenever you need us.
Working with us will open the door to a wealth of opportunities, deep operating experience and relationships.
THE IDEAL COMPANY
+ Online activity, with technological advantage
+ Operations in global markets
+ Seasoned management team
+ Fast time to market
THE IDEAL COMPANY
Online activity, with technological advantage
Operations in global markets
Seasoned management team
Fast time to market
WE FOCUS ON
AI & Big Data
Managing Director & Founder
- Serial entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience in online technology and marketing ventures.
- Bootstrapped Mars Media Group, in 2005 to provide comprehensive online Marketing solutions.
- A passionate investor in disruptive online marketing technologies.
- Founder of goni.org.il, a non-profit platform ,which connects between organizations and people in need to create a crowd-giving environment.
- A pilot, skipper and adventurer in spare time.
Managing Director & CFO
- Over 15 years of finance and business development expertise within, start-ups and international corporates.
- Extensive Clean-tech investments experience.
- Held CFO positions at M+W Group Israel and IC Green Energy.
- Former VP business development of OPC Rotem (IC Power).
- Ex-KPMG Corporate Finance, senior manager.
- MBA in Finance & Strategy from Tel Aviv University, Certified Public Accountant (ISR).
- Over 6 years experience in financial positions at Big 4 accounting Firms.
- Served as Senior Consultant at Financial Advisory Services Department, Deloitte, Israel, expertise in M&A and financing transactions.
- Ex-KPMG Audit Department, specialized in VC’s,high-tech and early-stage companies.
- MBA in Financial Management from Tel-Aviv University, Certified Public Accountant (ISR).
NEWS & UPDATE
Dec 2, 2018
Israel-Based Real Estate Startup Raises $4 Million
Israel-based real estate startup Home Hero, formerly known as RealX and incorporated as Streetwisdom Ltd., has raised $4 million, the company announced Sunday. The current round brings the company’s total funding to $5.5 million according to Pitchbook data.
Nov 16, 2018
Protected Media earns MRC’s demanding Accreditation for SIVT Detection and Filtration as well as Viewability Measurement
Protected Media’s accreditation by the MRC provides an opportunity for leading brands and advertisers to work with technology that was designed from its inception, to catch fraud at the earliest stage.
Oct 13, 2018
Survey: AR/VR startups are leaving international money on the table
The bulk of AR/VR startups aren’t selling outside their own backyards, at a time when growing revenue and extending financial runways have become critical to survival. So while there is money to be had internationally, many are simply leaving it on the table.
While Chinese computer vision/AR investment grew 3x to $3.9 billion over the last 12 months, in stark contrast North American VC investment in AR/VR startups dropped below $120 million in Q3 2018.
Mar 12, 2017
סטארטאפ ישראלי חדש מציע ”חנות אפליקציות” למדענים ולחוקרים
הסטארטאפ LabWorm מאפשר למדענים, חוקרים וסטודנטים לבחור את כלי המחקר הטובים ביותר עבורם, לדרג אותם ולקבל תמיכה אונליין, ישירות מהאתר.